About this item
- Give a traditionally beautiful look to your home decor with this Urli by Indian Artisans.
- It makes an ideal decor accessory when filled with water, tealights and flower petals.
- The golden color looks striking and the use of metal ensures longevity and ease of maintenance. This item is handmade & unique. It may have colour variations inherent to handcrafted products which add to its beauty and charm.
- Ideal for home décor, gifting, festive decoration on any special auspicious occasions like Diwali, Rakhi, Holi, Birthdays Parties, festivals, Weddings etc. Can be re-used.
- APPEARANCE: This set of urli is so beautiful, sure to add charm to any setting.
- SIZE: The size is appropriate to fit in small or large spaces rooms, halls, mandir, pooja room, main entrance of the house, lobby, side table, centre table, stage, etc.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: A exquisite piece of art which can be used as a décor piece on various ocassions and festivals.
- DURABLE: It is made of sturdy metal which is strong and long lasting.
- VERSATILE: It can be easily moved from one place to another. You can add flowers, potpourri, water and flower petals or leaves, tealights or other decorative stuff to it look attractive.
- HANDCRAFTED: This urli set is 100% handcrafted by the artisans of India.
- STURDY: The material used to make this urli is iron which makes this product completely sturdy. The base is broad so that it doesn’t tip off.
- EASY TO USE: It is lightweight, easy to handle. No assembly is required.
- MAINTENANCE: It is easy to clean. Just use a slight damp cloth to wipe off the dust.
- The product does not include fillers.
- As this product is handcrafted, there might be slight colour or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Please refer to the dimension images of the product before buying.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, dishwasher or abrasive sponges.
- Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible due to difference in screen resolutions.
- There may be small bubbles which are characteristic of the handcrafting process and contribute to their beauty.
- Wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth.